Looking for the best interpreters in Minneapolis, Saint Paul?
ACCESS provides on-site face-to-face interpreting and document-based translation services in more
than 20 languages. Based in Plymouth, MN, The founder of ACCESS has been providing these
services for more than ten years as an interpreter for companies providing interpretation services in
Medical, Legal and General settings. By 2012, the Suleiman had provided hundreds of interpreting
services to medical and legal setting to help people communicate across linguistic and cultural barriers.
He has handled interpreting in difficult settings that requires prolonged interaction with the recipients.
He has recently been providing interpreting for counseling and behavioral health.
President: Suleiman M. Isse
Business Administration and Entrepreneurship (BBA). He has more than ten years experience in
management and interpretation/translation experience Minnesota. In the past five years, he has spent
hundreds of hours in emergency rooms, clinics, dentals, professional offices, and courts. Also, he
worked with state and federal government. His other experience is as follows:
- Train, coordinate new employees availability & assist organizing weekly schedule
- Conduct community outreach and asset mapping interviews.
- Work with teams in assembling reports and visual maps of community assets
- Recruited community members to participate in the awareness initiatives.
- Schedule and conduct individual asset mapping interviews
- Assembled mergers and acquisitions financial information.
- Analyzed capital structure (debt-to-equity ratios) and business valuation.
- Researched investment statistics in financial markets.
- Analyzed investment risk-and-return based on capital markets.
- Officer Manager/Coordinator: Faisal Omar
- He has a in International Business from university of St. Thomas. He has worked as facility manager
- for three years. His experience is as follows:
- Initiate all established approved work and procedures provided by the district manager or vice
- president of operations, and guarantee that all properties are well maintained and operated
- Gained sales goal of 90% and drove occupancy levels to the highest levels recorded at various
- locations, maintaining and exceeding budgeted goals year after year from 2007 to 2012, while
- maintaining 80% or more satisfactory on customer service feedback