Having a hard time finding out how to check your voicemail in Koodo prepaid? Here is how:
This is from Koodo itself:
- First you’ll need to ensure you have an active base plan on your prepaid account (i.e. Service Status is Active)
- From your phone dial 1 + your area code + your phone number.
- You’ll hear an automated welcome message.
- You’ll then be asked to create a password, to record your name and record your greeting.
Voicemail offers the following key features:
- Selectable Languages: English or French.
- Greetings: One standard greeting, one personal greeting (60 seconds max.), one extended absence greeting (60 seconds max.).
- Message Storage: Room to store up to 10 messages (5 min./message) for 10 days, and the ability to recover deleted messages, mark messages as private, urgent or anonymous, have time stamp, playback control and save messages over again.
- Voice Messaging: Send, reply and forward voice messages.
How to call your Voicemail (two ways):
- From your phone dial 1 + your area code + your phone number, enter your password and follow the prompts.
- Remotely from a land line or other mobile phone dial your area code + your phone number, press Star key (*), then enter your password and follow the prompts.