The Galaxy S5 is a big step upwards from the S4, and you should consider upgrading. Here are some pros and cons of the Galaxy S5.
- Compared to the Note 3 the S5 feels Premium in the hands with metallic edges.
- Camera is high quality compared to previous S4. Samsung is heading in right direction now.
- Bigger screen. 1080p Super AMOLED, 5.1 inches
- Water resistance, with IP67 certification
- Also comes in Gold color.
- Fingerprin and heart rate sensors.
- USB 3.0 port for fast data transfers.
- Galaxy S5 is 1080p and not 2K screen. The S5 Prime will be 2K screen.
- Switching from camera to recorder starts recording video automatically.
- “Samsung Galaxy S5 would like to access your Facebook account” message keeps popping up every time I try to access my Facebook account.
- Rear camera lens cover breaks easily just like the S4 did.
- Locked bootloader